There is one great thing about all this snow & that’s reading great books! It feels amazing to hunker down with a good book, a cup of tea & lose track of time. Good for the mind & soul. I always feel relaxed & recharged reading away from the glaring light of the screen.
Here’s my current list (from left to right):
- Sex, Economy, Freedom & Community by Wendell Berry
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
- The Smell of Good Mud by Lauren Zuniga
- The Unsettling of America: Culture & Agriculture by Wendell Berry
- The Wisdom of the Native Americans by Kent Nerburn
Have you read any good books lately? Keep Reading